Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them are:
- What are my mental or behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? Is there a co-pay?
- Is authorization or referral required from the insurance company or my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Covered by Alliance, Unity, Physicians Plus, WPS, fee for service, and other insurance plans.
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Please notify the office of your need to cancel an appointment as soon as you know and at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. It is necessary to maintain this policy as the time has been reserved for you. Insurance will not cover missed appointments.
Contact Me with Questions or Request an Appointment Online
Please contact me for further information.