- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Healing and growing from painful events such as affairs, loss, health problems and work setbacks.
- Understanding and dealing with Attention Deficit Disorder organizational, relational, and self-confidence issues
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek counseling
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do I really need therapy, counseling or coaching? I can usually handle my problems.
Why do people go to therapy or counseling, and how do I know if it is right for me?